Our communication platform can help your staff conduct 3 video-based patient visits for every 1 in-person visit. Using video technology, many of your staff's home visits can be replaced or augmented by virtual visits which better utilize available resources and optimize staff productivity while reducing your staff's travel time and costs. Our suite of innovative video conferencing and messaging programs leverages your existing workflows and can be configured for your specific patient populations and related touchpoint strategy.
Optimize Your Available Resources
- Convert your staff’s “drive time” to “patient” time so staff can care for more patients, more frequently, and more efficiently
- Automate existing workflows and map staffing to patient needs for better staff utilization
Enhance Patient Engagement
- Help patients transition to the next stage of their care following a hospitalization or rehabilitation
- Engage patients in their treatment plan with reminder messaging about upcoming appointments and easy access to compassionate care
Improve Delivery of Care
- Access clinicians on demand to provide needed answers which can minimize patients’ wait times for a consult and/or unnecessary trips to the ER
- Use reporting to identify patients who are most at-risk for readmissions based on their level of engagement
Home Health Solution
Conventional in-person visits can be supplemented and/or substituted by virtual visits.
With Synzi, your staff can easily conduct cost-effective virtual visits on any smartphone, tablet or laptop – regardless of where your patients, your staff, and clinicians are located, simply with a click of a button.
Optimizing Performance. Enhancing Care.
Enhanced Patient Engagement
During a virtual visit, your patients can receive timely and ongoing guidance to ensure they are adhering to their treatment plan.
Efficient and Effective Communications
Time spent driving to and from patients’ homes can be redirected to offering more care to more patients, more frequently. Related transportation costs can be minimized when “drive time” is converted to “patient time.”
Immediate and Impactful Answers
If your patient has a critical question or an emerging issue, your staff can also use our platform to quickly facilitate a virtual consult with clinicians, on-demand, and get the answers needed to keep the patient comfortably at home vs. returning to the hospital or ER.
- Optimize your staff’s productivity and ability to care for more patients, more frequently
- Minimize travel time and costs associated with driving to/from patients’ homes
- Reduce patients’ wait times for a consult and avoid unnecessary visits to the ER
- Enhance patient understanding by including an interpreter in the virtual visit and translating appointment reminders into your patient’s primary or preferred language