Synzi is looking for a Client Support Specialist to assist our clients with questions or issues when using the Synzi virtual care platform and applications.
Client Support Specialist responsibilities include answering customer questions, troubleshooting issues, and guiding platform administrators and users through features and functionalities. To be successful, you should be an excellent communicator, a good problem solver, and able to earn clients’ trust. This role is critical to Synzi’s reputation for offering excellent client support and assistance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Respond to client requests in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Identify client needs and assist them in using product features
- Analyze and report product issues to the engineering team as needed
- Document all support cases, activities, and resolution
- Communicate internally as workaround and feature enhancements are identified
- Follow up with clients to ensure their issues are resolved
- Gather client feedback and share internally to help improve products and services
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience as a customer support representative or similar role
- Self-directed and resourceful
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Understanding of systems technology including enterprise communications, data integration, mobile applications, and identity management
- Experience with ambulatory, acute, or post-acute healthcare a plus
- Patience when handling difficult issues
- Bachelor’s degree in a healthcare or technology related field or equivalent work experience
This job operates in the Synzi Corporate office. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a full-time, exempt position. Days and hours of work are typically Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. This position may require adjusting hours to meet regional and business needs.
Reports to Chief Experience Officer.
Synzi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Synzi complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.