As a high-performing Sales Director, you will have the exciting opportunity to deliver new customer acquisitions and revenue growth.
Sales Director responsibilities include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial targets. Sales Director duties will include hitting targets, building relationships and understanding customer trends.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Own and hit/exceed sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand home healthcare -specific landscapes and trends
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager or sales and marketing director
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Demonstrable experience developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Record and track activities in Salesforce
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5+ years working in healthcare industry; home healthcare preferred
- A sincere interest in helping people and working for a company that is making amazing strides both within the healthcare industry and for patients!
This job operates in a remote home office environment. This role routinely uses standard
office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by
an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a full-time, exempt position. Days and hours of work are typically Monday through Friday, 8:00a.m. to 5 p.m. This position may require adjusting hours to meet regional and business needs.
Travel to client locations required.
Reports to Vice President of Sales.
Synzi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Synzi complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive
listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this
job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Interested? You can send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com