HEALTH SYSTEMSFacilitating High Quality Care
with Greater Efficiency
Our communication platform allows providers to quickly and easily facilitate virtual consults with specialists and virtual visits with patients. Each video call can include specialists, medical staff, a pharmacist, family members/caregivers, and/or a medically certified interpreter as needed. Hospitals and Systems can improve the timing and quality of their care by using Synzi to conduct efficient and effective virtual consults and visits.
- Access specialists on demand to provide diagnoses and decisions in emergent care situations
- Reduce patients’ length of stay and wait times for a consult; avoid unnecessary admissions and transfers
- Identify and reengage at-risk patients to minimize unnecessary readmissions
Optimize Workflows and Staff Productivity
- Automate existing workflows and map staffing to patient needs for better staff utilization
- Increase staff productivity by using our reporting to align staffing based on your patient touchpoint strategy
- Minimize travel time and costs for specialists and providers who are offsite, remote, or at another location
Enhance Patient Engagement
- Engage patients in their treatment plan with reminder email/text messaging about follow-up appointments
- Enable patients to conveniently launch a video call from the comfort of their home
- Help patients remain at home while reducing their travel time and transportation costs and minimizing appointment no-shows
In emergency and urgent care situations, your medical staff may need immediate answers from specialists who can provide critical care decisions. With Synzi, your staff can quickly access your network of specialists for on-demand virtual consults.
Post Hospital Discharge
Care does not end when a patient leaves the hospital; readmissions are costly and many are preventable, especially within the initial thirty days post-discharge. With Synzi, your staff can conduct convenient virtual visits to better reach and reengage patients once they return home to monitor progress, address medication reconciliation issues in real-time, improve adherence, and help patients remain at home and engaged in their care.
Behavioral health providers are in high demand and short supply. With Synzi, your medical staff can quickly connect patients with your on-call behavioral health specialists for a virtual consult, on-demand.
Enhancing the coordination and collaboration of care is important to providers and patients because everyone can benefit from enhanced satisfaction, reduced costs, and improved health while reducing travel time and related transportation costs. With Synzi, your care team can quickly conduct a video call to align on patients’ ongoing care and emerging needs throughout the transition of care.
Enhancing the continuum of care is important to providers and patients because everyone can benefit from enhanced satisfaction, reduced costs, and improved health. With Synzi, your team can quickly conduct a video call to align on patients’ needs or discuss patient prognosis, treatment, and expectations from anywhere, at any time, on any device.