As a high performing Site Reliability Engineer (SRE), you will have the exciting opportunity to innovate our engineering systems and practices. If you would like to have a pivotal role in implementing and designing strategic engineering processes that elevate our company to resounding success, then we want to hear from you.
Site Reliability Engineer responsibilities include developing, integrating, and employing DevOps tools to improve the development team’s production. SRE duties will include troubleshooting Production Issues, implementing and maintaining our CI / CD pipelines, building relationships and understanding customer product usage trends.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with team members to implement and improve the company’s engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security.
- Implement and maintain automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines with integrated unit testing and security scanning).
- Optimize and scale the company’s cloud computing architecture.
- Build and conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability.
- Troubleshoot production issues.
- Coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment.
- Apply cloud computing skills to deploy software upgrades and fixes.
- Develop and maintain application, network and troubleshooting documentation.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- You possess a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field.
- You have 5+ years experience as a SRE / DevOps Engineer or equivalent software-engineering role.
- You possess a strong command of software-automation build and deploy systems (Jenkins, Bamboo).
- You exhibit expertise in software development methodologies.
- You are an expert in infrastructure, source code management and deployment tools (GITHub, Terraform, Salt, Puppet, Ansible, Chef).
- You can deploy Java, Ruby, Python web and mobile applications as required.
- You have experience with secure containers, docker registry, docker-compose
- You have experience in network, server, and application-status monitoring.
- You have working knowledge of software defined infrastructure
- You have a working knowledge of databases and SQL (Structured Query Language).
- You possess a problem-solving attitude and have strong troubleshooting skills.
- You can work independently and as part of a team with humility.
- A sincere interest in helping people and working for a company that is making amazing strides both within the healthcare industry and for patients!
Interested? You can send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org