Technology is advancing, impacting the way we live, and presenting new opportunities to improve the delivery of healthcare. Synzi leverages these innovations every day, developing state-of-the-art solutions that make it possible for healthcare professionals to do what they do, only better. We enable better performance for healthcare organizations, better access for patients, and better outcomes for all. Our goal is to continuously improve our platform and future-proof offerings that simplify complexity and inspire positive change among healthcare professionals and in the lives of patients.
Synzi’s executive leadership team is dedicated to helping healthcare professionals stay in sync with their patients.
Meet our board of directors who jointly help guide the strategic orientation and direction of Synzi.
Our mission is delivering technology to the healthcare industry that drives better access of care to patients and members through the advancement of a state-of-the-art communication platform.
Our vision is to help patients and members have access of care through the convenience of choice. By leveraging widely-used consumer technology, Synzi will help drive access of care and extend services to the entire population; not just to those in areas where care is more readily available.
Our foundation is built on these core values:
- Collaboration – Our team demonstrates collaboration which results in the company’s Success as ONE Synzi team.
- Integrity – Our commitment to always have strong moral principles in doing business, not only with our internal team, but to all healthcare professionals, patients, members and the communities we interact with.
- Commitment – We promote a culture of excellence. We are dedicated to the success of our teammates as well as providing advanced technology to professionals, patients and members to increase availability of care.
- Ingenuity – Our company supports energetic, clever, inventive and creative individuals to guide Synzi on a continuous path to success.
- Accountability – We accept responsibility for doing what we say we will do, when we say we will do it.